Domain Forum of CHINA

Full Version: Sneeze.com: great brand with an interesting history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THURSDAY,16 April 2015 THE DOMAINS

According to the news from Domain Forum of China on April 16th,a chain of allergy doctors uses a fantastic domain name.

Sneeze.com
Great brand for an allergist.
The other day I got out of my car at a retail center and noticed this great domain name on the building next to me: Sneeze.com.

This is a fantastic name for an allergy doctor!

I looked up the company and found that they have multiple allergy centers in Central Texas as well as one in the Los Angeles area.

The domain name has a bit of history, too. Remember Gazoontite.com, the .com company that filed for bankruptcy when the bubble burst? I recall ready that the company bought a bunch of variations of its domain name because it’s hard to spell. Apparently it also owned Sneeze.com, which is frankly a much better name than Gazoontite.com.

I personally see an allergist in Austin. While researching allergists many years ago, I found that they all had similar names…Austin Allergy this, Austin Allergy that… Sneeze.com is a great differentiator.